Administrative Assistant Texas Lone Star Auto Auction Austin Austin, TX
Posted on: May 21, 2021
Reports to: Assistant General Manager or Other Manager
The Administrative Assistant is an inside support staff member responsible for assisting the sales staff in achieving their sales goals. The Administrative Assistant performs various clerical, customer service and telemarketing duties. The Administrative Assistant exhibits superior customer service at all times.
- Provide efficient and courteous service to all customers at all times.
- Always exhibit ‘hands on’ and direct approach with customers.
- Accurate, efficient computer entry according to auction guidelines.
- Performs graphic design as necessary for fliers.
- Routine administrative details.
- Process daily mail.
- Maintain regular and follow-up files.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including flight and hotel reservations.
- Maintain sufficient supplies as needed.
- Schedule meetings and take minutes.
- Produce fliers, brochures, etc. as necessary.
- Call on customers as necessary soliciting business and feedback.
- Assist customers with questions and/or concerns.
- Work well independently as well as a team player.
- Timely communication of issues that may be deemed as detrimental to the success of operations to Management.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Previous data entry skills required. Previous graphic design experience preferred.
Should be highly organized, self motivated and self disciplined. Highly customer service orientated. Computer proficient. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
Must be at least 18 years of age
The environment of the Administrative Assistant involves working in the office at a desk for extended periods. Those working in this position are subject to repeated hours working at a computer while sitting at a desk.
The above functions are not intended to be exhaustive and all inclusive. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements. Other responsibilities may be added as necessary at the sole discretion of management.Apply Now