Auction Lot Manager Southeastern Auto Auction Savannah, GA
Posted on: August 23, 2019
Reports to: Director of Operations
The Auction Lot Manager aids the Company in better servicing the customer. The person in this position meets and greets customers and registers vehicles for sale. The Auction Lot Manager exhibits superior customer service at all times.
- Provide efficient and courteous service to all customers at all times.
- Always exhibit ‘hands on’ and direct approach with customers.
- Managing and delegating work flow and process of Auction Lot Attendants
- Manages proper breaks and meal times
- Maintains onsite inventory
- Maintains bone pile sold inventory
- Orders auction supplies and operations inventory
- Maintains facility cleanliness
- Manages sale day promotional items and marketing supplies
- Manages parking and organizing of auction lot vehicles
- Work well independently as well as a team player.
- Timely communication of issues that may be deemed as detrimental to the success of operations to Management.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
- Assists the Outside Operations Director.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Previous data entry skills preferred
Previous auction experience
Should be highly organized, self motivated and self disciplined. Highly customer service orientated. Computer proficient. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
Must be at least 21 years of age
Must possess a valid driver’s license
The environment of the Auction Lot Manager involves working at the Auction representing the company upholding the highest standards of customer service. Those working in this position are subject to temperature changes, all types of weather conditions, elevated noise levels and at times fumes and odors associated with vehicle exhaust.
The above functions are not intended to be exhaustive and all inclusive. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements. Other responsibilities may be added as necessary at the sole discretion of management.Apply Now