Part-Time Block Clerk Southeastern Auto Auction Savannah, GA
Posted on: September 24, 2019
Reports to: Marketing Manager
The Auction Block Clerk attends regular pre-sale staff meetings. While on the auction block, the clerk enters vehicle sale information into the computer in an accurate and efficient manner. The Block Clerk exhibits superior customer service at all times.
- Provide efficient and courteous service to all customers at all times.
- Always exhibit ‘hands on’ and direct approach with customers.
- Accurate, efficient computer entry according to legal and auction guidelines.
- Proofread receipts for customers.
- Edit receipts as necessary.
- Assist customers with questions and/or concerns.
- Work well independently as well as a team player.
- Timely communication of issues that may be deemed as detrimental to the success of operations to Management.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Previous data entry skills preferred
Should be highly organized, self motivated and self disciplined. Highly customer service orientated. Computer proficient. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must possess a valid driver’s license
The environment of the Block Clerk involves working at the Auction Block stations as the vehicles are passing through. Those working in this position are subject to temperature changes, all types of weather conditions, fast-paced environment, elevated noise levels and at times fumes and odors associated with vehicle exhaust at times
The above functions are not intended to be exhaustive and all inclusive. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements. Other responsibilities may be added as necessary at the sole discretion of management.Apply Now