Part-Time Front Counter Clerk Southeastern Auto Auction Savannah, GA
Posted on: March 22, 2021
Reports to: Office Manager
The Part Time Front Counter Clerk is responsible for assisting with accounting and dealers as necessary. While on the front counter, the clerk assists with cashing dealers out and taking payments. The Front Counter Clerk exhibits superior customer service at all times.
- Provide efficient and courteous service to all customers at all times.
- Always exhibit ‘hands on’ and direct approach with customers.
- Assist with day to day front counter procedures.
- Cash out dealers and taking payments.
- Assist with reports after the sale.
- Call ‘unpaids’ after the sale and reminding them of payment due.
- Assist customers with questions and/or concerns.
- Answer phone calls and take messages as needed.
- Work one full week as necessary after month end to collect unpaid charges.
- Work well independently as well as a team player.
- Timely communication of issues that may be deemed as detrimental to the success of operations to Management.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Previous data entry skills preferred
Previous cash handling skills preferred
Should be highly organized, self motivated and self disciplined. Highly customer service orientated. Computer proficient. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
Must be at least 21 years of age
Environment: The environment of the Part-time Front Counter Clerk involves working in a fast paced results driven environment for extended periods. Those working in this position are subject to repeated hours working at a computer while sitting at a desk.
The above functions are not intended to be exhaustive and all inclusive. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements. Other responsibilities may be added as necessary at the sole discretion of management.Apply Now