Sales Support/Marketing Assistant Charleston Auto Auction Moncks Corner, SC
Posted on: November 13, 2018
Reports to: Sales Manager
The Sales Support/Marketing Assistant aids the sales manager, marketing manager, sales reps and the Company in serving the customers. The Sales Support/Marketing Assistant is instrumental in the preparation and ordering of materials used in the selling of the auctions services. The Sales Support/Marketing Assistant exhibits superior customer service at all times.
- Provide efficient and courteous service to all customers at all times.
- Always exhibit ‘hands on’ and direct approach with customers.
- Maintain and log all phone calls to dealers and sales reps contacts into database.
- Make calls to dealers on call list.
- Ensure information is correct and consistent in every database.
- Responsible for daily reports. Enter weekly sales results into dealer bought and sold pipeline.
- Assist sales reps by handling their incoming needs while visiting the dealers in their territory.
- Sending faxes, emails, reserving numbers, arranging pick-ups, etc.
- Maintain proper working handhelds at front gate.
- Coordinate all marketing material for display in vehicles.
- Ensure all vehicles scheduled for sale are registered and proper stickers are in place.
- Ensure all window markings are correct.
- Assist at front gate on sale day.
- Assist sales reps with floor sheets.
- Calling weekly consignment list scheduling pick-ups and contacting dealers on No Sale List.
- Follow-up on ‘if’ bids, promoting sale.
- Visiting local dealers promoting sale and building good working relationships.
- Calling buyers promoting sale and building good working relationships.
- Follow-up with consignment list, promoting sale to buyers.
- Production of computerized sale list for dealer registration.
- Assist customers with questions and/or concerns.
- Work well independently as well as a team player.
- Timely communication of issues that may be deemed as detrimental to the success of operations to Management.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Previous data entry skills preferred.
Should be highly organized, self motivated and self disciplined. Highly customer service orientated. Computer proficient. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must possess a valid driver’s license
The environment of the Sales Support/Marketing Assistant involves working at the Auction and on the road representing the company upholding the highest standards of customer service. Those working in this position are subject to temperature changes, all types of weather conditions, elevated noise levels and at times fumes and odors associated with vehicle exhaust at times
The above functions are not intended to be exhaustive and all inclusive. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements. Other responsibilities may be added as necessary at the sole discretion of management.Apply Now