Special Message from XLerate Group
We recognize this is an unsettling time, as the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation is rapidly evolving around the globe and the markets have been incredibly volatile. We are closely monitoring developments related to the spread of the virus, and our priority remains the safety of our employees and customers.
As a valued customer, we are committed to supporting your needs – during these uncertain times, and always.
We are here for you, and we are well-positioned to help. We remain fully operational, and we are taking every necessary step to continue to provide the service you rely on, with a minimal level of disruption as events unfold.
XLerate Group is here to help you with the impact that this has had on your operations, your business plans, and to discuss any concerns. During times like this, open dialogue is as important as ever and whether we’re in the office or working remotely, we’re committed to being laser-focused on serving the needs of your business.
Across the organization, we have taken preventive measures to stay resilient.
- We are following CDC guidelines, enhancing cleaning processes and enhancing our facilities to meet your needs to remain clean and safe.
- We are adhering to all federal, state and local government guidelines for business operations.
- We are supporting the needs of our employees as well as our customers during this period.
- We are ensuring our key suppliers have continuity plans in place.
- We are keeping our employees informed of COVID-19 developments and our plans.
- We have robust business continuity plans in place to ensure our operations will continue to run effectively. As normal practice, these plans are regularly tested and enhanced to ensure critical functionality for any and all instances of disruption. While none of us knows what lies ahead, we at XLerate are confident in our business continuity plans, the actions we are taking, and the leadership of our preparedness efforts.
We will continue to monitor developments in this global health crisis and evaluate the COVID-19 situation and take guidance from public health authorities and take necessary action.
Our thoughts go out to anyone who may be affected by the coronavirus. Please reach out to one of us directly, or to your relationship manager, if we can do anything to help you and your organization in these challenging and uncertain times.
Thank you for your continued trust in XLerate and in our people, and stay healthy.