Sales Representative Greater Kalamazoo Auto Auction Schoolcraft, MI
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Reports to: Sales Manager
The Sales Representative overall goal is to aid in the generation of revenue thru the fees charged to customers for selling and providing a marketplace to purchase automobiles in a well perceived and positive manner. The Sales Representative exhibits superior customer service at all times.
- Provide efficient and courteous service to all customers at all times.
- Always exhibit ‘hands on’ and direct approach with customers.
- Acquire and maintain new dealer business.
- Distribute marketing material as needed to promote the sale and its’ services.
- E-mail log daily by pre-determined time to support person and sales manager documenting visits from previous day.
- Maintain accurate, current business card directory for territory.
- Ensure all receipts are turned in for any credit card or personal expenditures.
- Maintain planning calendar.
- Maintain existing dealer base through the building of professional relationships to increase the amount of transactions.
- Ensure proper representation of customer’s units through correct information communication floor price, title status, run status, etc.
- Selling of auction services to dealers.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of inventory at all times.
- Maintain daily log of dealer visits ensuring follow-up and constant communication between auction and dealers.
- Assist customers with questions and/or concerns.
- Work well independently as well as a team player.
- Timely communication of issues that may be deemed as detrimental to the success of operations to Management.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Previous sales and customer service experience preferred
Should be highly organized, self motivated and self disciplined. Highly goal and customer service orientated. Computer proficient. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Organized self-starter, highly motivated to achieve sales goals
The environment of the Sales Representative involves working outside of the office for the majority of the time on the road in their designated territory calling on all licensed dealers. Those working in this position are subject to temperature changes, weather conditions, elevated noise levels and at times fumes and odors associated with vehicle exhaust at times
The above functions are not intended to be exhaustive and all inclusive. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements. Other responsibilities may be added as necessary at the sole discretion of management.Apply Now