Vehicle Registration Clerk Southeastern Auto Auction Savannah, GA
Posted on: October 7, 2019
Reports to: Marketing Manager
The Vehicle Registration Clerk aids the Company in better servicing the customer. The person in this position meets and greets customers and registers vehicles for sale. The Vehicle Registration Clerk exhibits superior customer service at all times.
- Provide efficient and courteous service to all customers at all times.
- Always exhibit ‘hands on’ and direct approach with customers.
- Responsible for maintaining proper working handhelds at front gate.
- Accurate updating of the Master Dealer list weekly.
- Greets all customers with a courteous and friendly smile.
- Recording the proper dealer code on windshields.
- Coordinating all marketing materials for display in vehicles.
- Ensure that all vehicles scheduled for sale are registered and that the proper stickers are in place.
- Ensure all window markings are correct (year, lot #, mileage, dealer code, etc.).
- Review paperwork and exit vehicles in the system when customers are departing from the sale.
- Ensure all hoods and trunks are properly latched when vehicles are exiting.
- Keep guard shack clean and orderly at all times.
- Work well independently as well as a team player.
- Timely communication of issues that may be deemed as detrimental to the success of operations to Management.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Previous data entry skills preferred
Should be highly organized, self motivated and self disciplined. Highly customer service orientated. Computer proficient. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must possess a valid driver’s license
The environment of the Vehicle Registration Clerk involves working at the Auction representing the company upholding the highest standards of customer service. Those working in this position are subject to temperature changes, all types of weather conditions, elevated noise levels and at times fumes and odors associated with vehicle exhaust.
The above functions are not intended to be exhaustive and all inclusive. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements. Other responsibilities may be added as necessary at the sole discretion of management.Apply Now